5.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I seen these old posts and had to say I am Just tickled with my 2017 fish master it is 17 foot with a 40 horse Yamaha been using it a ton.. three of us just get in it and go.., just about anything anywhere shout out to the guys at Pacific Boatland took great care of me ..I did do a lot of shopping this boat was absolutely the best value I could fine. The new fish rites are made in white city check them out.

Review about: Fish Rite Boats Boat.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Comments

Also FYI the point of this website isn’t to promote your product it’s to address consumer complaints!!!

So if I was RH Boats/Fishrite i’d Be addressing the quality issues with welds and the design not sitting in your underwear in a basement making up stories of how you love your fictitious boat

Consumers and customers aren’t stupid

WELL I HAVE NOTHING BUT BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT MY RH BOAT/FISHRITE same manufacture who went into bankruptcy and stiffed me with a 17500 correcting the faulty workmanship and poor design !!!

You wait till you have a warranty issue then Ameriflex will turn their back on you and by the why the company is still in bankruptcy