Fish Rite Boats - Horrible craftsmanship

1 of 7 Fish Rite Boats reviews

To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs were getting wet any time we were in semi rough water, after crawling under the left side console I noticed a

4"x6" square hole where they didn't finish fabricating the bulkhead. I thought I was in luck due to the boat show was during the week I found the hole, I went to the boat show and found Jamie and told him the issue and his exact words " you must be mistaken, there can't be a unfinished bulkhead" I had to go home and take a video and bring it back to the boat show and when I showed him while other people around he quickly had me ushered away.

Great way to treat your customers! Currently I have a bad fuel leak, I took the seats and flooring out and didn't find the problem there so I pulled up the back decking and found the dumba***** ran the fuel pick up lines over a sharp aluminum strut instead of under it and the decking pushed down on the hose until the strut cut into the fuel line causing a severe fuel leak.

If anyone would like a picture proving they make crappy boats I can send you pictures.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

24 Ft Performer
Review category
Boats and Bikes
review #864480

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fish Rite Boats? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 7 Fish Rite Boats reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fish Rite Boats. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fish Rite Boats.
Filing a new complaint about
×