To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs were getting wet any time we were in semi rough water, after crawling under the left side console I noticed a
4"x6" square hole where they didn't finish fabricating the bulkhead. I thought I was in luck due to the boat show was during the week I found the hole, I went to the boat show and found Jamie and told him the issue and his exact words " you must be mistaken, there can't be a unfinished bulkhead" I had to go home and take a video and bring it back to the boat show and when I showed him while other people around he quickly had me ushered away.
Great way to treat your customers! Currently I have a bad fuel leak, I took the seats and flooring out and didn't find the problem there so I pulled up the back decking and found the dumba***** ran the fuel pick up lines over a sharp aluminum strut instead of under it and the decking pushed down on the hose until the strut cut into the fuel line causing a severe fuel leak.
If anyone would like a picture proving they make crappy boats I can send you pictures.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "we bought 2 quads from them just before memerial weekend. 1 of the quads frame broke on day 2 (the rider was a 10year old little girl weighing no..."
- "Well, it's a gorgeous bike I must admit. As a motor vehicle guy I love to fly planes, drive fast cars, boats and now, I love motorcycle. Walking into a..."
- "Bought a 2nd bike from bikes direct, Transaction ID:88Y32224G19705401. The wheels were significantly out of true. Was told in email basically that is just the way it is. I was..."
- "I was having alcohol withdrawals, shakes, delusions and went to the VA emergency in Portland OR. they kept me on day 9/11/2016 and sent me home. I was still suffering..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."