Rockcreek, Oregon
1.4K views
1.5
Style and Design

To say Fishrite puts out a quality boat is a laugh!. I have a 24' Performer, a few months after I bought it my wife kept complaining that here legs were getting wet any time we were in semi rough water, after crawling under the left side console I noticed a

4"x6" square hole where they didn't finish fabricating the bulkhead. I thought I was in luck due to the boat show was during the week I found the hole, I went to the boat show and found Jamie and told him the issue and his exact words " you must be mistaken, there can't be a unfinished bulkhead" I had to go home and take a video and bring it back to the boat show and when I showed him while other people around he quickly had me ushered away.

Great way to treat your customers! Currently I have a bad fuel leak, I took the seats and flooring out and didn't find the problem there so I pulled up the back decking and found the dumba***** ran the fuel pick up lines over a sharp aluminum strut instead of under it and the decking pushed down on the hose until the strut cut into the fuel line causing a severe fuel leak.

If anyone would like a picture proving they make crappy boats I can send you pictures.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with looks and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fish rite boats boat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70000. Fish Rite Boats needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fish rite boats boat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fish Rite Boats.

Had an Experience with Fish Rite Boats?

Comments

I agree with you, not only are they pumping out sub par work this father son turd combo owe me $3000. These guys are complete *** bags and are not men of there word.

Stay Away