5.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Bought a Fish Rite stalker at American marine in kfalls great place to do biz and a great boat.. I did a factory tour in white city before I bought..

the owner of Ameriflex met with me and showed me be how they are built.. how the bottom was redesigned with the full length engineered reverse chine bottom.. great experience .. I recommend everyone do that tour, especially if your buying a boat...

I have had my boat for over a year.. got about 120 hours on it mostly lake fishing.. Klamath and lake of the woods it's been great. no issues..

flawless, I don't know anything about the old fish rite boats co. I would buy another one like mine without a second thought.. my buddy did.. bought a performer from pacific in Portland..

his cousin bought a new 21 ft Fish Rite performer up on Vancouver island in BC, we had a great day fishing salmon on the inside, put 5 Crome bright chinook in the box. Signed happy with my boat!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fish Rite Boats Boat.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

You must be either the owner of FIshrite or RH Boats

Ever see 12 or more complaints about quality and design of any other aluminum manufacturer???

Hey I we know Pacific diamond right